We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel*** ***Limited Spots A...
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Winexpert™ continues to raise the bar each year with its LE program and LE16 is no different. This year, in addition to sought after varietals and unique blends, Winexpert is thrilled...
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
This new product line is sure to please. With each can of yeast containing 200billion cells you won't need to make a starter for anything below a 1.065 OG.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
March 17 to 22 Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Stag's Leap District Merl...
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Z...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -Italian Pinot Grigio -Australian Chardonnay Red: -Chilean Merlot -Chilean Pinot Noir -Australian Shiraz (28-30/750ml) Approximate Ferm...
The following kits are $10 off White: Riesling Blush: White Zinfandel (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer, including...
The following kits are $10 off White: German Muller-Thurgau Red: Chilean Merlot (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
- “Hi Gang, From the cheery welcome when you first arrive, plus any help or assistance you may need during your bottling experience while "in House", we feel that we get the Royal Treatment. We will be back again.”– Lloyd D. May 2015
- “"We really appreciate that Michael always remembers what types of wines we like. His suggestions have always been 'spot on'. All the wines have been fabulous."”– Barb Zollinger, July 2012
- “"Attended a very informative hands on lesson in Beer making this afternoon at Beyond the Grape. As usual I was enthralled with Tim Vandergrift's lessons. He is as passionate and knowledgeable about beer and chemistry as he is about wine and food.”– Greg Cossey, September 2013
- “Always friendly and great service. Completely organized. We always enjoy coming to Beyond The Grape to bottle our wine. The only suggestion I could give is the choice to either phone in for bottling time or book on line.”– Terri F., February 2015
- “BTG wine making is an awesome experience. The product is really good but its the atmosphere and the service at this family business that is exceptional. Michael and Sandra are friendly, knowledgeable and professional.”– Roger Meloche, March 2015
- “The staff are wonderful and the wine is always so delicious, better than store bought!! :)”– Angela C., February 2015
- “Thanks again for another great 'batch' of wine to enjoy! Two bits of feedback would be: 1) a bit of dust gathering on top of the dishwasher; and 2) the trolleys were a little dusty as well. Cleanliness is very important in this process.”– Alexandra R. May 2015
- “This is easily my favourite store for home brewing supplies, both ingredients and equipment. Their prices are always super competitive and Michael has time and again been able to find me specialty items for my personalized brewing setup.”– Mark Wilke, Oct 2015
- “Yummy! Like the wine that I make, the experience just gets better with age!”– Roger & Jennifer M. March 2015
- “Good wine, good service!”– Trudy M. May 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)