We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
Welcome to LE14 and our 25th
Anniversary of Limited Edition
Five distinguished wines from some of the world’s finest growing regions.
A pronounced aroma profile with citrus, tropical fruit, floral and herbal characteristics. Specific descriptors include lemon, lime, papaya, apple, and green pepper $3.00 per oz.
New ENIGMA from California has intense fruit aromas and notes of black cherry, coffee, chocolate and vanilla. Full bodied with a smooth, round finish.
What’s the skinny on new SKINNY MIST™? They’re fruit infused wines that are anything but skinny on flavour. We’ve paired the...
Strawberry and Watermelon is a natural flavour combination and a perfect addition to the Island Mist line of wines. We’ve taken fruity and spicy white shiraz and infused it with the...
Warmer weather is coming which means it’s the perfect time to get ready for all that summertime entertaining. See our collection of Island Mist recipes here!
March 7th & 8th Our Top 8 Best Selling Wine Kits Are $30*** Off 5 Red : South African Pinotage, Argentine Malbec, Chilean Pinot Noir, California Cabernet/Merlot, Italian...
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Eclipse Lodi Old Vines...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -French Chardonnay -California Dry Riesling Red: -Australian Cabernet Sauvignon -Sangiovese (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time...
The following kits are $10 off White: Chamblaise Red: Sangiovese (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer, including...
The following kits are $10 off White: Italian Pinot Grigio Red: Chilean Merlot (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
- “Very good selection of beer making supplies and equipment with extremely competitive prices. Michael will source out anything you need if they don't have it in stock.”– Warren Boyer, December 2014
- “Positive and helpful, bottles provided when needed, extra wine poured. What more could you ask? Thanks”– Daryl W., January 2015
- “"The staff is very helpful with information on choosing wines. "”– Linda Smith, June 2012
- “"Attended a very informative hands on lesson in Beer making this afternoon at Beyond the Grape. As usual I was enthralled with Tim Vandergrift's lessons. He is as passionate and knowledgeable about beer and chemistry as he is about wine and food.”– Greg Cossey, September 2013
- “"Great wines, great prices, great staff."”– Arlene Lewis, June 2012
- “"Great people, great service and great products. If you're interested in winemaking in the tri-cities area you should definitely visit Beyond the Grape."”– Sean Watson, July 2012
- “"We have had only the best and most friendly service since the day we became clients at our Port Moody store. We have never had a wine we didn't like. A few that weren't our most favorite, but never a bad one.”– Karen Holland, June 2012
- “We've dealt with Beyond the Grape for many years, and have had consistently excellent service, helpful advice about wine choices, and always good results in the bottles! They are friendly and knowledgeable.”– Donna Stuart, October 2014
- “excellent service as always”– Linda O, January 2015
- “"Beautiful shop; great equipment; wonderful product; Best wine shop!"”– Melody Hughes, July 2012
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)