We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
Due to an out of town family wedding we have made some changes to our regular schedule.
The Winexpert LE17 collection is a welcome showcase of popular varietals and unique blends
Raise a glass and say cheers to Après, your NEW after-dinner indulgence or special occasion showstopper.
Grapes picked at night, Wine Lover’s delight.
Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel*** ***Limited Spots A...
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Winexpert™ continues to raise the bar each year with its LE program and LE16 is no different. This year, in addition to sought after varietals and unique blends, Winexpert is thrilled...
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
This new product line is sure to please. With each can of yeast containing 200billion cells you won't need to make a starter for anything below a 1.065 OG.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Selection Vieux Chateau...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -California Viognier -California Gewurztraminer Red: -Luna Rossa -Italian Amarone (With Grape Skins) (28-30/750ml) Approximate F...
The following kits are $10 off White: Viognier Red: Bergamais (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer...
The following kits are $10 off White: German Muller Thurgau Red: Chilean Malbec (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
Ready in 6 weeks
Ready in 6 weeks
Ready in 8 weeks
Ready in 6 weeks
Ready in 6 weeks
- “"Just started to drink my oak barreled Petit Verdot from August of 2010. Amazing. Also recently tried a bottle of the oak barreled Meritage we made in October of 2010. Unbelievably lovely! Kind of makes the always scrumptious Brunello we bottled in between seem average.”– Roger Meloche, August 2012
- “This is easily my favourite store for home brewing supplies, both ingredients and equipment. Their prices are always super competitive and Michael has time and again been able to find me specialty items for my personalized brewing setup.”– Mark Wilke, Oct 2015
- “Have been making wine here for the last 12 or 13 years. Wonderful people to work with, fantastic wines. Very helpful and prices are very reasonable. We made our wine her for our sons wedding 10 years ago and referred our friends here too.”– Nadaja Peresin, February 2015
- “I never thought that U-brew wine could taste so good! Our neighbour introduced Beyond the Grape to us 2 years ago and we've been loyal customers ever since. Michael and the staff are friendly, helpful, and professional.”– Melody Ferrer, December 2014
- “It was great to see you again , we always enjoy the visits & the bottling gets easier & more fun with every new batch . We opened & savoured a bottle the very evening we got home . The Riesling was del...”– Gabriela E. April 2015
- “"I love the quick , easy & fun visits with Sandra & Michael over bottling my fave Australian Shiraz..but , guess what ? Due to their cyber tech promo , while I was labeling , I saw their Pineapple & Pear Pinot Grigio slide &.”– Gabriela Evans, October 2012
- “Great products, great staff! Thank you Sandra!”– Susie Nugent May 2015
- “Awesome! Best wine making place ever!! Thank you!”– Marie B., March 2015
- “Yummy! Like the wine that I make, the experience just gets better with age!”– Roger & Jennifer M. March 2015
- “We have been making wine for over 20 years, starting with kits at home and progressing to crushing our own grapes. We discovered Sandra at Beyond the Grape 10 years ago and we have been making our wine with her ever since.”– Gerald & Anke S., March 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)