We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
March 17 to 22 Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Stag's Leap District Merl...
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
Introducing LE15, a showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions. This year, Winexpert™ has sourced superior quality juice from Italy, California...
Merry Christmas to all!
We recently held a draw for those who made products reviews on our new online shopping site.
Beyond The Grape has introduced an online shopping site.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
Bold and assertive. Strength and structure. A new Eclipse is here.
New to World Vineyard, for a limited time only, Pink Moscato from California!
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip.
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Selection Australian Sh...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -California Chardonnay -California Riesling Red: -Italian Montepulciano -New Zealand Pinot Noir (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation T...
The following kits are $10 off White: Merlot Red: Chardonnay (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer, including loyalty...
The following kits are $10 off White: Washington Riesling Red: California Pinot Noir (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
- “Great friendly service as always”– Maureen W., February 2015
- “We have been making wine for over 20 years, starting with kits at home and progressing to crushing our own grapes. We discovered Sandra at Beyond the Grape 10 years ago and we have been making our wine with her ever since.”– Gerald & Anke S., March 2015
- “"Just started to drink my oak barreled Petit Verdot from August of 2010. Amazing. Also recently tried a bottle of the oak barreled Meritage we made in October of 2010. Unbelievably lovely! Kind of makes the always scrumptious Brunello we bottled in between seem average.”– Roger Meloche, August 2012
- “"Great people, great service and great products. If you're interested in winemaking in the tri-cities area you should definitely visit Beyond the Grape."”– Sean Watson, July 2012
- “"I love the quick , easy & fun visits with Sandra & Michael over bottling my fave Australian Shiraz..but , guess what ? Due to their cyber tech promo , while I was labeling , I saw their Pineapple & Pear Pinot Grigio slide &.”– Gabriela Evans, October 2012
- “"I had to open a second bottle of the Limited Edition Douro Tinto from Portugal that we bottled in 2011 to be sure it was as good as my first impression was. Thanks to Sandra and Michael and Winexperts, I now enjoy so many different wines and grapes simply by always buying the limited edition series.”– Roger Meloche, March 2013
- “Positive and helpful, bottles provided when needed, extra wine poured. What more could you ask? Thanks”– Daryl W., January 2015
- “"We really appreciate that Michael always remembers what types of wines we like. His suggestions have always been 'spot on'. All the wines have been fabulous."”– Barb Zollinger, July 2012
- “Always friendly and great service. Completely organized. We always enjoy coming to Beyond The Grape to bottle our wine. The only suggestion I could give is the choice to either phone in for bottling time or book on line.”– Terri F., February 2015
- “fast, quick service, clean facility with top of the line equipment that makes bottling effortless. Highly recommend this place.”– Faye Stefan, February 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)