We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Winexpert™ continues to raise the bar each year with its LE program and LE16 is no different. This year, in addition to sought after varietals and unique blends, Winexpert is thrilled...
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
This new product line is sure to please. With each can of yeast containing 200billion cells you won't need to make a starter for anything below a 1.065 OG.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
March 17 to 22 Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Stag's Leap District Merl...
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
Introducing LE15, a showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions. This year, Winexpert™ has sourced superior quality juice from Italy, California...
Merry Christmas to all!
We recently held a draw for those who made products reviews on our new online shopping site.
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: LE16's (Barrel spots so...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -Piesporter -California Chardonnay Red: -Chilean Pinot Noir -Australian Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvedre (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation...
The following kits are $10 off White: Piesporter Red: Vieux Chateau du Roi (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer...
The following kits are $10 off White: California Moscato Red: Spanish Tempranillo (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
- “Have been making wine here for the last 12 or 13 years. Wonderful people to work with, fantastic wines. Very helpful and prices are very reasonable. We made our wine her for our sons wedding 10 years ago and referred our friends here too.”– Nadaja Peresin, February 2015
- “"One of the cleanest and best wine making locations I have been into. Won't go anywhere else."”– Laurie Streiling, June 2012
- “Always a pleasant, efficient, and helpful visit!”– Alexandra R., February 2015
- “Thanks again for another great 'batch' of wine to enjoy! Two bits of feedback would be: 1) a bit of dust gathering on top of the dishwasher; and 2) the trolleys were a little dusty as well. Cleanliness is very important in this process.”– Alexandra R. May 2015
- “"The staff is very helpful with information on choosing wines. "”– Linda Smith, June 2012
- “"Great people, great service and great products. If you're interested in winemaking in the tri-cities area you should definitely visit Beyond the Grape."”– Sean Watson, July 2012
- “Modern, clean, friendly and great wine. We used to use another local wine making shop. There is no comparison. We can be in and out in a very short time. Another customer commented on being able to...”– Cheryl C., March 2015
- “Good wine, good service!”– Trudy M. May 2015
- “Positive and helpful, bottles provided when needed, extra wine poured. What more could you ask? Thanks”– Daryl W., January 2015
- “-very helpful in trying new wines -very efficient setup for bottling our wine”– Gerry G., February 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)