We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel*** ***Limited Spots A...
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Winexpert™ continues to raise the bar each year with its LE program and LE16 is no different. This year, in addition to sought after varietals and unique blends, Winexpert is thrilled...
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
This new product line is sure to please. With each can of yeast containing 200billion cells you won't need to make a starter for anything below a 1.065 OG.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
March 17 to 22 Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Stag's Leap District Merl...
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Z...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -Italian Pinot Grigio -Australian Chardonnay Red: -Chilean Merlot -Chilean Pinot Noir -Australian Shiraz (28-30/750ml) Approximate Ferm...
The following kits are $10 off White: Riesling Blush: White Zinfandel (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer, including...
The following kits are $10 off White: German Muller-Thurgau Red: Chilean Merlot (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
- “"I had to open a second bottle of the Limited Edition Douro Tinto from Portugal that we bottled in 2011 to be sure it was as good as my first impression was. Thanks to Sandra and Michael and Winexperts, I now enjoy so many different wines and grapes simply by always buying the limited edition series.”– Roger Meloche, March 2013
- “I needed some tubing to be custom ordered. Michael offered to do so for a very reasonable price, and his communication regarding the progress and delivery was excellent. I'd definitely go back to them with any future needs.”– James, February 2015
- “Always an easy going experience. The layout for bottling, corking, putting on the labels makes it simple enough to do by yourself. Sandra and Michael are very knowledgeable and helpful. Will continue to go and make great wine.”– Lee C. March 2015
- “I say Beyond the Grape is the best wine making store in the Tri City. We have been making wine/cider for years and wouldn't think of going any where else.”– Claudia C, January 2015
- “"Great people, great service and great products. If you're interested in winemaking in the tri-cities area you should definitely visit Beyond the Grape."”– Sean Watson, July 2012
- “"We really appreciate that Michael always remembers what types of wines we like. His suggestions have always been 'spot on'. All the wines have been fabulous."”– Barb Zollinger, July 2012
- “Great products, great staff! Thank you Sandra!”– Susie Nugent May 2015
- “Hi Gang, From the cheery welcome when you first arrive, plus any help or assistance you may need during your bottling experience while "in House", we feel that we get the Royal Treatment. We will be back again.”– Lloyd D. May 2015
- “We've dealt with Beyond the Grape for many years, and have had consistently excellent service, helpful advice about wine choices, and always good results in the bottles! They are friendly and knowledgeable.”– Donna Stuart, October 2014
- “BTG wine making is an awesome experience. The product is really good but its the atmosphere and the service at this family business that is exceptional. Michael and Sandra are friendly, knowledgeable and professional.”– Roger Meloche, March 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)