We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
Welcome to LE14 and our 25th
Anniversary of Limited Edition
Five distinguished wines from some of the world’s finest growing regions.
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip.
As part of our Anniversary Sale and to celebrate one year of providing top quality home brewing ingredients, we have added 7 varieties of hops to our everyday line up.
A pronounced aroma profile with citrus, tropical fruit, floral and herbal characteristics. Specific descriptors include lemon, lime, papaya, apple, and green pepper $3.00 per oz.
New ENIGMA from California has intense fruit aromas and notes of black cherry, coffee, chocolate and vanilla. Full bodied with a smooth, round finish.
What’s the skinny on new SKINNY MIST™? They’re fruit infused wines that are anything but skinny on flavour. We’ve paired the...
Strawberry and Watermelon is a natural flavour combination and a perfect addition to the Island Mist line of wines. We’ve taken fruity and spicy white shiraz and infused it with the...
Warmer weather is coming which means it’s the perfect time to get ready for all that summertime entertaining. See our collection of Island Mist recipes here!
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Eclipse Lodi Old Vines...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -French Chardonnay -California Dry Riesling Red: -Australian Cabernet Sauvignon -Sangiovese (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time...
The following kits are $10 off White: Chamblaise Red: Sangiovese (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer, including...
The following kits are $10 off White: Italian Pinot Grigio Red: Chilean Merlot (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
- “Awesome! Best wine making place ever!! Thank you!”– Marie B., March 2015
- “"Great people, great service and great products. If you're interested in winemaking in the tri-cities area you should definitely visit Beyond the Grape."”– Sean Watson, July 2012
- “"I love the quick , easy & fun visits with Sandra & Michael over bottling my fave Australian Shiraz..but , guess what ? Due to their cyber tech promo , while I was labeling , I saw their Pineapple & Pear Pinot Grigio slide &.”– Gabriela Evans, October 2012
- “I needed some tubing to be custom ordered. Michael offered to do so for a very reasonable price, and his communication regarding the progress and delivery was excellent. I'd definitely go back to them with any future needs.”– James, February 2015
- “Very good selection of beer making supplies and equipment with extremely competitive prices. Michael will source out anything you need if they don't have it in stock.”– Warren Boyer, December 2014
- “Karen and I enjoy going there. The staff is friendly and Knowledgeable. The selection is great for both the beer and wine products. 5 Stars from us”– Tim L., February 2015
- “"Attended a very informative hands on lesson in Beer making this afternoon at Beyond the Grape. As usual I was enthralled with Tim Vandergrift's lessons. He is as passionate and knowledgeable about beer and chemistry as he is about wine and food.”– Greg Cossey, September 2013
- “Have been making wine here for the last 12 or 13 years. Wonderful people to work with, fantastic wines. Very helpful and prices are very reasonable. We made our wine her for our sons wedding 10 years ago and referred our friends here too.”– Nadaja Peresin, February 2015
- “I say Beyond the Grape is the best wine making store in the Tri City. We have been making wine/cider for years and wouldn't think of going any where else.”– Claudia C, January 2015
- “Always a pleasant, efficient, and helpful visit!”– Alexandra R., February 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)