We provide our customers with one of the most unique and enjoyable wine bottling experiences in the world and we never stop trying to make things better. Beyond The Grape also provides the perfect place to pick up all your craft home brewing ingredients for you to produce your next beer.
We use the high grade synthetic corks from nomacorc, quality peel & stick labels from Macday, four head bottle fillers, automatic corkers, automatic bottle sanitizer and most importantly the award winning wine kits from Winexpert. Plus we offer exceptional customer service and many years of experience. We also enjoy sharing our experience with the home wine, beer, cider & mead makers and carry a full line up of equipment and supplies to assist in producing the best fermented beverages at home. For the at home craft brewers our beer products are the awarding winning Brewer's Best Craft Beer Kits, Malts (Grains, LME, DME), Hops, Yeast, Additives, Equipment, Supplies, Cleaners & Sanitizers. We even rent brewing space.
All these things coupled with our beautiful location located at 3030 St. Johns Street, Port Moody and high level of cleanliness makes us truly a place you can feel proud to make your wine at. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
Beyond The Grape on-Premise Winemaking™ & Home Brewing Supplies was awarded the 2009/2010 Small Business of the Year at the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. Was the top choice for the Now Newspaper 2013 & 2014 Reader Choice award in the on-premise winemaking & beer making category.
The Winexpert LE17 collection is a welcome showcase of popular varietals and unique blends
Raise a glass and say cheers to Après, your NEW after-dinner indulgence or special occasion showstopper.
Grapes picked at night, Wine Lover’s delight.
Selections Series is $25 off World Vineyard Collection & Vintners Reserve Series are $15 off Free Oak Barrel Aging with the Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel*** ***Limited Spots A...
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Winexpert™ continues to raise the bar each year with its LE program and LE16 is no different. This year, in addition to sought after varietals and unique blends, Winexpert is thrilled...
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
This new product line is sure to please. With each can of yeast containing 200billion cells you won't need to make a starter for anything below a 1.065 OG.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Oak Barrel Aging cost $40 plus taxes. This process can take up to three additional months after all the wines are ready for the barrel. Current Feature: Selection Vieux Chateau...
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
The following kits are $15 off White: -Italian Pinot Grigio -Australian Traminer/Riesling Red: -Argentine Malbec -New Zealand Pinot Noir (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fer...
The following kits are $10 off White: Pinot Gris Red: Shiraz (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available with any other offer...
The following kits are $10 off White: Australian Chardonnay Red: California Trinity Red (28-30/750ml) Approximate Fermentation Time 5 Weeks These offers are not available...
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
You can find us in the Entertainment Book. The Entertainment Book also has a website you can search for our coupons and others with your membership.
Ready in 6 weeks
Ready in 6 weeks
Ready in 6 weeks
Ready in 8 weeks
Ready in 6 weeks
- “I never thought that U-brew wine could taste so good! Our neighbour introduced Beyond the Grape to us 2 years ago and we've been loyal customers ever since. Michael and the staff are friendly, helpful, and professional.”– Melody Ferrer, December 2014
- “We've dealt with Beyond the Grape for many years, and have had consistently excellent service, helpful advice about wine choices, and always good results in the bottles! They are friendly and knowledgeable.”– Donna Stuart, October 2014
- “"I had to open a second bottle of the Limited Edition Douro Tinto from Portugal that we bottled in 2011 to be sure it was as good as my first impression was. Thanks to Sandra and Michael and Winexperts, I now enjoy so many different wines and grapes simply by always buying the limited edition series.”– Roger Meloche, March 2013
- “Always friendly and great service. Completely organized. We always enjoy coming to Beyond The Grape to bottle our wine. The only suggestion I could give is the choice to either phone in for bottling time or book on line.”– Terri F., February 2015
- “Awesome! Best wine making place ever!! Thank you!”– Marie B., March 2015
- “"I love the quick , easy & fun visits with Sandra & Michael over bottling my fave Australian Shiraz..but , guess what ? Due to their cyber tech promo , while I was labeling , I saw their Pineapple & Pear Pinot Grigio slide &.”– Gabriela Evans, October 2012
- “"We have had only the best and most friendly service since the day we became clients at our Port Moody store. We have never had a wine we didn't like. A few that weren't our most favorite, but never a bad one.”– Karen Holland, June 2012
- “fast, quick service, clean facility with top of the line equipment that makes bottling effortless. Highly recommend this place.”– Faye Stefan, February 2015
- “Always a pleasant, efficient, and helpful visit!”– Alexandra R., February 2015
- “Our experience at Beyond the Grape was wonderful. The staff was very helpful and informative for choosing the right wine for our tastes. The bottling experience was quick and easy with their guidance. Can't wait for our white wine to be ready.”– Bonnie & Peter M. April 2015
Beyond The Grape
3030 St Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C5
Monday & Holidays: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
(We are closed Sunday's of Long Weekends)